Friday 12 May 2017

Product Range Distribution - Animals For Christmas Presents - Photoshoot and interview in animal shelters

I have decided to contact some of the animal shelters which names I have included in my previous posts, and see if I am able to interview them and take some pictures/ record a video. I have made several calls and wrote a couple of emails. Unfortunately, a few days passed and I have received only one email back saying that it's not possible to let me in to take some photographs or do an interview.

As it is not possible for me to visit some shelters I have to stick to my own photography at home or with the copyright free images. It is a bit of shame for me because I love to work with my own photography, do my own photo shoots and take the pictures in a way I want to. Also with the copyright free video clips for my TV commercial, I will be quite limited as there is not many of them which will suit my theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment