Tuesday 16 May 2017

Product Range Distribution - Animals For Christmas Present - Video Development

For the video I have prepared the text which will show up on the video clips. The text which I have used on the end of the video was taken from my research about different articles of Animals for Christmas presents. I have also decided to develop my story board by adding couple of more scenes to it of animals.

FINAL VIDEO 




1 - 'I am not a sweater' 
2 - 'I am not a video game' 
3 - 'I am not a book' 
4 - 'I am not a bike' 
5 - 'I am not a toy'
6 - 'Animals aren't possessions' '
     'They are a lot of responsibility and much more than a gift' 
7 - 'Animals are a living, breathing, fragile creatures' 
     'They need special care, and are 10 + year commitment'
8 - 'They are more than just a Christmas gift'


Feedback

- It looks very professional. 
- Good work ! 
- Maybe add some statistics? 
- Music suits the video. 
- Maybe try different colours? green ?
- Add different animals? 
- I really like it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment