Tuesday 16 May 2017

Product Range Distribution - Animals For Christmas Presents - Story Board

Story Board 

For the video advert, I want to make something that people will share on social media and would be interested in watching as a TV advert. All the video clips will be used from Royalty Free Videos as there is no chance I can record those video in the shelter. 



Scene 1: Close up of the cat's face. 'I am not a sweater' text will show up on the bottom of the page.
Scene 2: Close up of the dog's face. 'I am not a video game' text will show up on the bottom of the page.
Scene 3: Close up of the rabbit's face. 'I am not a toy' text will show up on the bottom of the page.
Scene 4: Facts and statistics.
Scene 5: Facts and statistics.
Scene 6: Slogan.

The video would last for 30 seconds max.
The song which I am going to use is: Kevin Macleod - 'Wish Background'
For the text, I am going to use red colors to link it with posters and represent Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment