Sunday 20 May 2018

Farsya Ahmad / Research / Business Card

I began to gather research on existing business cards which I felt had a similar vibe to what I would expect to be creating for Farsya. The initial thoughts I had was a minimalistic composition, keeping the attention on the information and name. As Farsya loves pastels colours I wanted to include it in the design.

Next step was typeface choices. Farsya was quite open in terms of them. As her work is quite contemporary I though about sans serif may be relevant but Farsya said she would prefer the serif font.

Best 25 Business Cards Ideas On Pinterest Business Card Design Pinterest Business Cards  Image result for pastel business card idea pinterest  Image result for pastel business card idea pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment