Sunday 20 May 2018

Farsya Ahmad / Client Direction

Towards the start of this academic year, I wanted to create a zine since this is an area I have wanted to explore for a while. I know Farsya as we collaborated together for my first collaboration, so I was familiar with her work and style and knew she had a particular interest in visual art.

Farsya approached me and asked if there is any chance I could create a business card and cv as she is struggling with it. I suggested making a zine publication which showcases Farsya's work to make her portfolio interesting. For this aspect, I will stick to the client's direction such as colour choices/typeface (informed by business cards), but will also have quite a lot of creative freedom.

Additionally, Farsya also asked me to create business cards. I asked her for some information and direction in what she wanted these to look like and to communicate. Farsya simply explained to me that she wants pastel colours ( cyan, navy blue, burgundy, pastel pink or a combination) anything that looks nice and different. She also suggested that should would like to include her picture for a cv and for the name instead of initials she would like to have Farsya. A or just Farsya.













No comments:

Post a Comment