Tuesday 17 April 2018

What are you ashamed of? / Posters research

My initial idea was to create a set of posters or cards. Before starting to design them I have completed a small research and I gathered some examples of different aesthetics that can be a source of inspiration for my project.

Mixed Media 

Image result for mixed media poster image texture and type pinterest

An interesting way to create poster is to use a mixture of media - image, type, and textures which creates a pleasing design while combined together.

Hand Written 

  

Handwriting is very personal, just like each submission was personal to each person. Using a handwriting style could be interesting as it will show the diversity and intimacy, and communicating it can be directly from the person. This gave me the inspiration to use handwriting style for my project.

Cards Against Humanity / Pick Your Poison 

While researching for different ideas for cards, I have come across games which are called Cards Against Humanity and Pick your poison. It gave me a bit of inspiration due to the type, colours, and layout. Also, I thought it could be a good inspiration to create posters using this style of layout etc.
Image result for cards against humanity
Image result for cards pick your poison

No comments:

Post a Comment