Tuesday 17 April 2018

What are you ashamed of? Handwriting poster experiments

While doing my research about the 'Found Magazine it gave me an inspiration for using handwriting style to make it look more as personal/private letters and notes which people wrote. 
This brief has a very personal nature; individuals took time out of their day to interact with the website and physically submit a response, to communicate this further tried to experiment with hand rendered techniques. 

I asked my classmates to write short sentences in their handwriting. It was very interesting but personally, I think if I would like to move on to this idea it would be hard to find that many people with different handwriting. The picture below shows handwriting of five different people and all of them look quite the same as it was written by one person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment