Tuesday 17 April 2018

What are you ashamed of? / Photography Ideas

I wanted to push this project further than just creating a series of posters or a publication only with text which will make everything look the same. My idea was to take some photographs representing a couple of quotes which has been submitted. I began brainstorming ways that I can possibly use.


Photo Ideas

- Black hole illustration - 'I am ashamed of my anxiety and depression' 
- Hand with scars - 'I am ashamed of my self-harm scars' 
- Graffiti - 'I am ashamed of the person I am' 
- On the money - I am ashamed of being unemployed' 
- Doctors note - 'I am ashamed of not going to see my grandmother in the hospital before she died' 

Once the photographs would be taken I will then assess how to put them into a design resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment