Tuesday 17 April 2018

What are you ashamed of? / First Idea

While approaching this brief, my first idea was to create a set of posters or cards. Using only black and white colours. The posters/cards are simple with the use of the project name and number on the bottom. This idea has been inspired by my research about the card games.




During the feedback, I have been suggested to try inverting colours as designs look a bit plain and boring. 


I kinda like the idea of using the black background as it made the text look very clean and stand out. The idea of using simple posters was quite boring for me and I didn't want to finish the project at this stage. I will try to create more exciting artistic resolutions which sum up the brief more than these developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment