Tuesday 24 April 2018

Animal's Rights / Slogans

                                                                   Slogans Research 

We have looked for existing/ current campaign posters to get some inspiration for our slogans. A slogan is a memorable motto or phrase used in a clan, commercial, and another context as a repetitive expression of an idea or purpose, with the goal of persuading members of the public or a more defined target group. The campaigns are using simple and catchy slogans which communicates the messages in a clear and quick way.

Image result for animals campaign Related image


With Katie we have come up with numerous of slogans for our four animal's issues. With the help of our classmates and group crits, we chose 4 different slogans. 

* I could make you more happy being your best friend. 
I am more comfortable when you hold me.
* I’m not a test subject... I’m your best friend 
* I’m not made for your clothes... I’m made for your love.
* If you don’t think I need enhancements.. why do you? 
* Saving those from cruelty.

No comments:

Post a Comment