Tuesday 31 January 2017

Individual Practice - Quorn Brief - Leaflets - Research

As I would like to include leaflet in my gift pack I had to do the research first to get a bit of understanding of how it supposed to look like and get some inspiration.

I have found two examples which inspired me. The first example which I have found is from 'Vegan Society'. The 'Vegetarian Society' is a registered educational charity and all their activities focus on promoting better knowledge and understanding of vegetarianism. The second example is of the 'Vegan's guide to good Good Nutrition' created by Peta. Peta use colourful and engaging display to educate members of the public. 



Image result for leaflet about vegetarianism
'
Image result for leaflet about vegetarianism

No comments:

Post a Comment