Tuesday 3 January 2017

Design for screen - Logo research

Looking for ideas on Pinterest and Behance I have found couple of examples which influenced and gave me an idea for my logo design. Here is what I have found:

At first I have found those two ideas ' Warsztaty kuchni Agaty' and ' Bio Mungo obchod'. The first design is for the polish cooking workshops. The logos are simple using only outlines and blurred photography behind it which makes the logo stand out from the image.Those examples gave me an idea to use photography in my work as well.



The next two designs are mostly illustration based. As I am thinking about making my app illustrated I need to create illustrated logo as well. Using only outlines of the illustrations makes the logo simple but effective as it is readable even from the distance. Also the use of colours makes the logo look friendly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment