Tuesday 3 January 2017

Design for screen - Logo

Simple name and interesting logo has massive impact on users as well. Looking for different apps in the online store sometimes interesting designed app may attract the user. I have started from designing a logo for my application as it would be easier for me later to design the whole app if I would chose the colors and the style now. Here are couple of ideas which I have come up with, I wanted to create something simple. I have chose the first idea from my design as the final logo mainly because is the most readable and simple one. I really like the last two, colourful ones but looking from the distance it is very hard to read it. Also making them smaller like for the application icon it would not be readable at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment