Tuesday 3 January 2017

Design for screen - Color scheme

While designing the app I want to limit my self to three or four colours. A color scheme with many colors is difficult to manage well and will often make the design look too busy. On the other hand, too few colors can make the design look boring. This is not always the case, however, I have seen masterful designs using only two colors. I feel a three or four colour combination is a good starting point. This is enough to create variation and visual interest, not making the design look to busy. I decided to use simple 3 colours. I have done a bit of research of different colors meanings. Here is what I have found: 

The colors which I will chose are: 

- Black because is associated with elegance.
- White to give the app clearly look. 
- Red because it is associated with passion also it enhances human metabolism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment