Friday 6 January 2017

Design for screen - Map

Google Maps: 



I have use the picture of google maps as the application would use it to show nearby shops with food and the directions as well. I have used the red colour as I want to continue with the color I used for the 'login page'. On the top of the page I have created a search button which the user would use to search for the product. The icon of the shopping chart represents nearby shops on the application. The third image is of the final design. I have made the shopping chart icon smaller as it was to big comparing to the map. I have also add the small box on the right with four different options to chose. 

 

Used icons:


The yellow colour highlights all the shops with the product the user is looking for. For example I just typed in 'Aubergine'. Also the app will show how many minutes of walking is from the users localisation to the nearby shops. 




Whenn the user would click on each of the shops the new window will open. It will show the name of the shop, the address, the product the user is looking for, how many of it is left in stock, expiry date, the price and an option to add it to the basket and ordered it in store. On the bottom of the page the app will show the users running out of stock and expiring products in the store. I have used illustrations to make the app more friendly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment