Wednesday 11 January 2017

Design for screen - Module Self Evaluation

The studio brief 2 was a demanding module, allowing me to throw myself into something new and to create the project which I am very proud of. I've worked really hard on it as I wanted to make it look very professional, realistic and attracting for the audience. I became extremely passionate about the work which I have produced.
This brief allowed me to expand my creativity being able to construct something that will attract a larger audience. I have managed to learn and gain a new level of skills using PhotoShop, I have used as many different tools as possible to gain the best experience possible while using the software and achieve best results.

The brief could have been further developed by adding a short animation, advertising the app and designing more attracting features to keep the users entertained for a longer duration.

There was a lot of room and freedom to test my creativity and independence too blossom with in this task. My overall confidence as a designer and the level of professionalism has increased while creating this project. I'm very happy with what I've achieved and really enjoyed it, I feel as though this is evident in my submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment