Sunday 1 January 2017

Design for screen - Brief

I have to create an immersive and engaging screen based user experience for a media of my choice, this could include; website, app, streaming service, title sequence, ident's, onscreen graphic overlays, etc.

For this brief I should clearly identify 
- the client
- the problem
- the target audience
- the over-arching aim of my project

Considerations: 
Must be global - Digital formats are viewed on a global scale, this must inform my approach and design decisions. 

The role of the communications: I need to deliver a world class digital experience that engages the audience, how can i maximise the potential of digital devices?

Use mixed media - A combination of image, audio and video should be used to communicate my message. 

In identifying and developing my outcome the production decisions should inform, direct and enhance my overall design treatment. I should consider the following: 
The processes and procedures involved in designing for screen.
The relationship between designer and developer. 
The role and skill set of the developer (and where you would find a developer to work with) 
Research- what already exists in the design field, how innovative can I be.

No comments:

Post a Comment