Wednesday 27 April 2016

Speaking form experience

We have been asked to produce a graphic response/ graphic product/ piece of work that makes a statement, comment, observation or gives advice about our experience on our first year of this course. We can work with any appropriate media or format and develop and identify the content will be entertaining, advisory or informative.

I have produce a mind map as I don't have any solid idea for this brief. The brief is very open and you can interpret any way you want to.


Creating the mind map and gathering all the ideas for this brief really helped me to chose what I would like to do. I am thinking about creating a zine as I feel quite keen on it. Also I love the outcome of the previous briefs such us book from design principles and leaflet for children. 



Before starting designing anything I started thinking about things which would help me in September on the beginning of my first year. I felt really worried and stressed about everything, but during this year I have started to combat it and now I find myself worrying a lot less.

The aim of this zine would be to ask people to stop worrying, including different tips and explanations. On the end of the zine I thought about creating one page of weekly planner as during this year I was always living the things to the last moment but in the middle of it, I have started doing weekly planners so it really helped me organising my work and time. 

The zine would be printed of matted, cheap paper in A5 as everyone can always have it with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment