Wednesday 27 April 2016

Licence to Print Money

I have designed all five banknotes. I have used only 2 colours black and light green (mint). I have chose green as it connect well with the nature and symbolise harmony. Using those designs I need to do screen printing. I really like the outcome of it as perfectly illustrate what I wanted to achieve.
For the background I have use Laurel Wreath as it symbolise triumph and victory. In the right bottom corner I have use the symbol of World Wide Fund for Nature as it is  international non-governmental organization also is used on the polish stamps with animals. Moreover in the bottom left corner I have used names of each animal in polish which is illustrated on the banknote same as on the polish stamps. The large word 'Polska' means Poland in polish. I think I still need to work a bit on those designs as there is not much of colour. I really like the first design with the wolfs. I would try to use this idea adding green things to it same as on the first design. 






No comments:

Post a Comment