Monday 18 April 2016

Module Evaluation

This module has introduced me to a lot of different terms and skills. 

I have developed my knowledge within graphic design a lot further during the sessions, from learning about grids, negative space to colour theory during the early tasks, to creating my own two publications using the skills I have gained through the module. It has been challenging at some points especially when it came to printing the book. It was really difficult for me to get understanding how to put all the pages together in the right order while printing it double sides. I could have been a bit more efficient with keeping my blog posts for certain studio tasks and sessions but on the whole I think I managed my time well and I have done everything what I wanted to do on the beginning. I have learned a lot of useful skills which I can use in the second year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment