Tuesday 19 April 2016

Licence to Print Money

My idea is to create money in a shape of large stamps mainly because Poland is know for the best illustrative stamps. For about 150 years, stamps have exposed the society of Poland. Every stamp is a little piece of art that tells us something about historical moments, important people, places, things, events or everyday subjects. Below is couple of examples showing Polish stamps. 








I have done sketches to show what I am aiming to do. In the top left corner there is a text 'Polska' which means Poland in polish language. In the top left corner I would put amount of money and on the bottom right or left corner I would put the name of the animal as the real polish stamps has. Also around the banknotes I would use the same idea as the real stamps has. The illustrations would be simple. To produce them I would use screen printing.


I have found couple of stamps which represent what I am aiming to do. 







No comments:

Post a Comment