Saturday 16 April 2016

How do you read? Initial Ideas

I have decided to do the publication about 'Colour Theory' as I want to make my publication looking colourful, friendly but on the same time professional. The publication would be aiming to students at universities and colleges as well.

I have started by sketching out different ideas. I am thinking about including informations about CMYK , RGB and some colours  meanings as well. It is supposed to be visual friendly and colourful as it is aiming for students. The publication would include the most important and basic information so it would be very simple to learn. 



My first idea is to create a leaflet with all the informations on. The leaflet would contain 6 pages plus 6 back pages which would be blank. I have sketched out the idea to show what I am thinking of and how it looks visually. I am thinking about including the information about CMYK, RGB, colour meanings, and theory. My other idea is to create a small booklet in the size of square A5 format so everyone could fit it everywhere and carry it with them, including all the informations. Also I thought about making stickers. It would be very useful as people could stick it everywhere.  


I have decided to make a small booklet including all the basic information about 'Colour Theory'. The designs would be simple and professional. All the information would be legible and easy to remember. The booklet would be in A5 format as everyone could take it everywhere with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment