Friday 15 April 2016

How do you read?

For the next task we have been asked tto design and produce a small publication (booklet, leaflet, etc.) that collates material which, in turn, can communicate key design principles to a reader. 
Firstly I have done a bit of research, looking at different elements of design principles leaflets, booklets and cards to get a bit of understanding how my design should look like and what it should contain. 

Elements of Design Principles:
- Line 
- Color
- Shape
- Texture 
- Size 
- Space 
- Value 
- Contrast 
- Alignment
- Repetition
- Proximity 




I have also looked at different posters, leaflets and booklet to get understanding and decide which format and style I would like to my publication to look like. I have gathered couple of different examples which I really like. While researching them I get a lot of inspirations and ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment