Friday 3 March 2017

Studio Brief 02 - Fur for animals - 1st Photo shoot

As I am having photography skills as I was doing A - level and A2 Photography I was glad that I can use them in our project. The group agree if I could take the photographs so they did help me to prepare the photo shoot and get important things such as lights etc. For our luck I have a rabbit which we decided to use. We decided to take the photographs at home as we were having a bit of trouble with bringing the animal to the photography studio at school. Also we were worried that the rabbit would have a lot of stress related to travel, new place, new people etc.

The aim of the photo shoot was to create friendly photos and those one which would make the audience feel some emotions towards it. I feel the photos are quite successful as they are showing what we wanted to achieve. The images are simple yet powerful and are contrasting in a pleasing way which are across of beauty and serious message.

The first set of pictures are the friendly ones showing the friendship between human and animal. Representing the animals as living creatures which are having feelings too. The aim of the second set of pictures was to make them look more serious and to make the audience feel guilty and to arouse compassion. Also we found a faux coat which was in the same colour as the rabbit's fur. The aim of it was to give it a look/ feel that the model is holding a living creature but on the same time she's wearing it. I have posted photographs from those two photo shoots, as a group we have agree that they are the most successful ones. I have also edited them adding a bit of contrast and making them brighter to make the model and rabbit stand out from the background.


1st photo shoot:

 

 










2nd photo shoot: 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment