Wednesday 1 February 2017

Individual Practice - Quorn Brief- Pin Badge/ Trolley token/ Organic Shopping Bag/ Stickers/ Discount Voucher

The gift pack would include extras for people such as Pin Badge, Organic shopping bag and stickers to make the campaign bigger and more effective. Wearing the bag or the pin badge by people would be grate advertisement of the event. Especially the stickers would play important role as people would stick them everywhere on the bus stops, inside the busses/trains, poles, bridges and so on...

I have started from designing a sign 'Go Meat Free Day'. I tried to use green/yellow colour which would symbolise nature, life, safety, environment, clarity, but It didn't suite the company logo. Then I tried to use orange colour from the Quorn logo which I feel is more successful. Moreover I have tried two different fonts such as 'Moon Flower Bold'- the font which I have used for all designs and 'Bebas
Neue'.


Pin Badge and Trolley Token

I have transferred all the fonts on the images of the pins to decide which one of them is the most successful one. The first two designs are the most readable ones from the distance especially the second one in orange colour. I have also created a trolley token using Quorn logo. 




Organic Cotton Bag 

Using the idea from the Pin Badge I have designed an organic cotton bag which would contain all the gifts inside and then given out to people for free. In the left hand corner I have used the logo of the 'Quorn'. 


Stickers

In side the gift pack people would receive a couple of stickers, so they can stick them everywhere they want to around the city. This will help to spread 'Go Meat Free Day' around the city/country. Stickers would be printed out in the size of  L8cm and H5/6 cm. 




Discount Voucher 

I have created three different discount vouchers which would be the part of the gift pack. The size of the vouchers would be L7cm, H7cm. 






No comments:

Post a Comment