Tuesday 28 February 2017

Studio Brief 01 - Papyrus - Mandala - Initial Ideas

As the people liked the design the sun I thought I can create some design with much more details. On the top right corner I have left the empty, blank space for people to add their text what makes them relaxed.




As the previous designs were quite plane and simple I have to think about the design in which I could combine all those elements. I have decided to look at different designs for Mandala. I have found couple of them which really inspired me:




Final idea

Using the mandala idea I have combined all the elements from the previous designs. In the middle of the design I have left the blank space for the people to put the text. The design has much more details than the previous one. It seems more suitable now for the target audience. 





No comments:

Post a Comment