Wednesday 17 February 2016

Secret 7 - Initial ideas

My other idea is to create an illustration of gramophone and poppies. I don't want to include the illustration of the moon because it will way to simple and probably lots of people would have it in their designs. I think gramophone would suit well to the theme and poppies would connect to the Morpheus and symbol of sleep. I have done digital version of my sketches. I would try to add and play with different effects more to make my design more interesting. I really like this illustration as it is simple and has lots of deep meaning. 




During designing an illustration with gramophone with poppies coming out of it, I have come up with an another idea of gramophone with a large poppie. I really like this idea but I think my last one was better than this one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment