Monday 29 February 2016

Licence to Print Money

I have decided to use Polish currency which is 'złotych'. The reason behind that is mainly because I'm from Poland, so I thought it would be nice to do something about my country. I have done a bit of research about different things which Poland is known for. 

List of things which Poland is known for:

- History 
- Monuments
- Fortress
- Variety of different Plants 
- Variety of different Animals 
- Polish Pope Jan Pawel II
- Beautiful Places 
- Polish Traditional Food 
- Lots of Legends 
- Sports Achievements 
- Singers, Poets, Book Authors, Film Directors and Actors 
- Polish language (which is the most difficult)  
- Polish Traditional Music
- Polish Traditional Dress
- Polish Traditions 
- One of the best production of Ships 
- The Best Horses 


Polish złoty

No comments:

Post a Comment