Sunday 24 January 2016

Designing Process - Information Design - Initial Ideas

Taking the inspiration from different illustrations from the internet I have created
couple of sketches. During this step I wasn’t quite sure which one to choose because I think
all the illustrations are sucessful as they has cartoon look which  it suitable for young children.
My next step would be to put them into the Photoshop to edit the outlines, make them straight
and improve my illustrations by colouring them with bright colours which would interest
young children. I have also played a bit with a technique of designing the leaflet. Insted
of drawing it I thought about creating an illustration of an owl with different founded objects
from the newspaper (3rd image).








Using the Photoshop I have resreated my illustrations of an owl. I have used bright colours 
which would catch young children’s attention. I was playing a lot with different colours, 
bacause I wasn’t quite sure which of them would be the most suitable one. I think all of them 
are sucessful, aiming to what I wanted to achieve. I really like the last three designs especially 
the two illustrations of an owls, one in yellow and blue colour and the second one in purple 
and green colour. 













No comments:

Post a Comment