Sunday 24 January 2016

Designing Process - Information Design - Final Design

For my final design I have decided to change the colours of my leaflet to white. Moreover I have used the illustration of the tree on every single page. In Photoshop I have change the opacity of the illustration as I believe if I would not change it would make children confused and would distract them because the leaflet wouldn't have the focal point. Children wouldn't have an idea what to look on first. I feel my leaflet is successful as it is simple, clear and suitable for the theme and target audience. The use of rebus and colouring page makes it more interesting as children would want to play with it. If I would have more time I would play with the folding more. Also instead of creating a leaflet in a from of a book I would think about creating a poster.

Final Resolution: 










To print out my leaflet I would use cheap,thin and glossy quality paper. As children would probably destroy it after using it. The format of the leaflet would be A5 which I believe would be suitable for young children. The leaflet would look like a small book, this will allow children to always have it with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment