Tuesday 27 October 2015

Designing a book cover - Agatha Christie

Yesterday lesson we were looking at different book covers by Agatha Christie. Everyone in the class was given different type of book which we had to design a book cover for it. Our final ideas should be sent to the official webpage 'theguardian' (http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/sep/17/drawing-the-detectives-share-your-agatha-christie-book-cover-designs). The name of the book which I get to design cover for is 'Dumb Witness'.

During this session I have created two different book covers for 'Dumb Witness':
I really like the second one with the silhouette of standing man and his shadow, but I will have to develop it more as I think is not as much interesting as I wanted it to be. I am not sure about the position of the shadow also the white background is to empty.




I have put my designed book covers for Agatha Christie to the official The Guardian web page. Screen shots of it: 





No comments:

Post a Comment