Friday 28 October 2016

Type in context - Primary research / Research

To get some more understanding and find some real examples I went to the Village Bookshop in Leeds. The Village is a book shop for, magazines, books, self published zines and other items such us prints and stationary. They have a range selection of the magazines were about fashion or art and design. There was a great use of image on the front covers and content of these publications. The other thing was the size of the magazines they were in quite large format. I think it would be a great idea and appropriate option to create something in a large format like A4 or A3 for this brie as I have never done it before, my books/publication were always in A5 format, so it would be something new for me. However it would cost more to produce it, depending on the amount of pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment