Friday 28 October 2016

Type in context - Preparation

Before beginning my research, I started to plan my time a bit and make a basic mind map on what to consider for the brief. As I started this brief a bit to late I thought it might be helpful to do a list so I know exactly what to do  for the brief as a whole.

The first step of my plan which I have already done is analysis which allows you to start thinking more in depth of the brief. The next stage is research which allows you to get the understanding of the theme and look on different real examples of work. In this brief I need to research a lot into different binding methods, stock, layout and size to make appropriate response to this brief.

Creating a mind map I could think of different stocks, size of the publication, layout and binding.




No comments:

Post a Comment