Thursday 29 March 2018

What are you ashamed of? / The Unsent Project

The unsent project is an art project created by Rora Blue, where members of the public fill out an online form with the name of their first love and text message they wish they'd sent them. They also pick a colour to associate with their first love.

The online form is anonymous, so people can write how they feel without the fear or judgment.
This project is really inspiring me and I really like the idea of the individual submitting anonymously something personal and all the submissions create a pleasing design outcome.  

"My goal was to find out what colour most people see love in. As I created the collage, I was pleasantly surprised to find that love is seen in the full spectrum of colour. I wanted to create something that was visually appealing from a distance but emotional and meaningful up close," Rora Blue


No matter how old we get, we all remember our first love. But what would you say to yours if you had the chance?



Image result for the unsent project

No comments:

Post a Comment