Wednesday 21 December 2016

Type in context - Map

As my book will include different photographs of Poland I would like to mark those places on the map where those photographs has been taken, as it would be good for those people who has never been in Poland. I have done a bit of research of the illustrated maps. As my book will include photographs it will be good to add some illustrations to it to make it more interesting. Here are some examples of the illustrated maps which I have found:

Image result for illustrated map
Image result for illustrated map

Image result for illustrated map

Using my research I have created illustrated maps for each of the city's Krakow and Poznan. I felt like adding a bit of illustration to the book would give it a friendly look. I have use google maps  to create them. My next step is going to add names of the places I have took photos of. Here is what I have come up with:

Poznan:



Krakow: 



I have marked all places from photographs on the map. I was struggling a bit with the second map which is for Krakow because almost everything was in the same place. Instead of writing the names of the photographed places on the map I have decided to use numbers mainly because on the Krakow's map the names will overlapping each other  making the map very hard to read. 


Using photography I have designed a page for the book: 


No comments:

Post a Comment